The College Of Practical Homeopathy:
Ellen Kramer MCPH, is Director and Course Manager for the College of Practical Homeopathy, who provide 'a practical vocational training and Online courses in Homeopathy, Health & Healing in London’. Ellen also has busy private practices in Islington and Finchley and is the author of ‘Methods of Homeopathic Prescribing’.
“Welcome to the exciting world of practical homeopathy. If you are interested in health, in helping people and perhaps in a life or career change and want to gain a recognised qualification that will enable you to start your own practice, then CPH is the place for you.”
CPH graduates receive a Licentiate in Homeopathy, the standard qualification for practice in the UK which qualifies you for membership of a professional body and to start your own practice. This qualification can be obtained via a flexible program to suit your circumstances. For qualified health practitioners we offer a unique short program for qualified medical personnel – Doctors, Nurses, pharmacists, vets and qualified CAM practitioners.
Becoming a successful health practitioner entails developing an alternative perspective on health and this is something that can only be learnt with a vocational training in which career-specific, practical and skills-focused approach is used.
We are the first college of Homeopathy to be accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC) and the Homeopathic Course Providers Forum QA Scheme and the only one validated as an assessment centre by the Vocational Training Charitable Trust (VTCT).
Homeopathy is essentially a people’s business and real learning comes from seeing patients. We provide a comprehensive reference manual that will support students for the rest of their professional lives so students do not have to rely solely on the notes they take in class. There are no essays, exams or continuous testing.
This unique emphasis on practical applications leads to students who :
• have the ability to thoroughly analyse a case and an understanding of the different methods available to support appropriate prescribing.
• leave with the ability to support clients in the use of nutrition and herbs to help in their treatment program.
• start seeing patients early on in their clinical training and who are taught how to set up and run their own student clinics as early as possible, preparing them for their own practices by graduation.
• graduate equipped with the confidence and competence skills that allow them to succeed as professional CAM practitioners.
The unique approach adopted at CPH allows the rapid development of practical skills alongside the theoretical approaches taught – the only real way to learn.
No other course applies homeopathy in this way and that is why we are the only genuine college of ‘practical’ homeopathy.
How To Apply for a Course - use the link below:
To Find out more about our other courses, & study options - use the links below:
• Foundation in Health & Homeopathy (2 Flexible Study Options)
• Licentiate Diploma in Homeopathy (Part-time)
• Licentiate Diploma in Homeopathy (Distance Learning)
• Post Graduate Licentiate Diploma in Homeopathy (Distance Learning)
Transferring from another Course? Please read the guide below:
Find out more about Practical Homeopathy in our article ‘What is practical homeopathy?
• Ellen Kramer MCPH is the Director for the College of Practical Homeopathy - She also has busy private practices in Islington and Finchley and is the author of ‘Methods of Homeopathic Prescribing’.