Developing A Successful Practice and Beating The Economic Blues
Sunday July 1, 2012 – Sunday July 1, 2012
College of Practical Homeopathy
760 High Road
London N12 9QH,
Seminar is Led by: Thierry Clerc, LCPH MARH
Apply simple and proven marketing & sales rules, to make your practice successful. And enjoy the results: a busy practice with happy customers!
This course will provide you with a basic understanding on how to set up a commercial strategy, transforming prospects into customers and making your customers happy. This is a very interactive course, which will cover marketing theory and sales technique, and focus on how to apply them to your specific skills and market.
Bring with you three types of your ideal customers – the ones you would like to see every day, and any information/pictures/data, you have about them!
The day will cover:
- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Commercial strategy – Definitions and examples
- Do you know what works and what does not?
- Building Value: Setting your marketing strategy to attract your ideal customers
- Sales Process: what is it? How to successfully turn prospects into customers?
- Pricing Strategy & Value
- Action Plan
There are very few people who are complementary therapists and knowledgeable about marketing techniques. Thierry Clerc is one of them and we are very privileged to have him share his knowledge with us. If you are interested in developing your practice, this is a day not to be missed!
Thierry Clerc - Prior to studying homeopathy, Thierry Clerc, LCPH MARH held various senior sales management positions in the technology sector where he dealt with multi-million contracts with blue-chips such as Orange, Nokia and Panasonic. He also holds an MBA from ESCP Europe.
When becoming a full-time health practitioner, he faced the issue of selling himself, without the support of a large corporation. However, by applying very simple and effective techniques that he learnt during his career, he has managed to beat the crisis blues, and get a fully booked agenda.
• Reservation: Your payment reserves you a place in the seminar. The reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis and can only be definite with the payment. No refunds.
• Parking: Is free in the area. Refreshments will be served. There is a wide choice of restaurants in the area for a great lunch.
• Certification: CPD certificates will be provided, Comprehensive handouts and Narayani remedies will also be on sale on the day of the seminar
The College of Practical Homeopathy (UK) Ltd is recognised as having attained Quality Assured status by the Homeopathy Course Providers Forum under the HCPF Quality Assurance Scheme. The College is also accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC).