Foundation in Health and Homeopathy Certificate
Foundation in Health And
The CPH Foundation in Health and Homeopathy Certificate is an ideal introduction to exploring your own and your family’s health, becoming a confident home prescriber and can lead onto a potential new career, either in Homeopathy or another natural health therapy. This course is a pre-requisite for entry onto our professional training for homeopaths, but there is no obligation to continue after the Foundation Level (although many students become totally absorbed in this life changing course!).
This course introduces you to the principles of health in a friendly, practical manner. This course is ideal for you if you:
- want to explore the field of complementary and alternative medicine (Naturopathy, Homeopathy, Nutrition, and Herbalism).
- would like to learn how to use homeopathy, herbs and nutrition, and confidently and effectively to treat your family and friends for a wide range of illnesses and injuries.
- are already using Homeopathic remedies and want to know more.
- would like to pursue an interest in complementary health care, possibly leading to a professional training and future career in Homeopathy.
In The Foundation in Health and Homeopathy Certificate you will be introduced to:
- the principles of health and healing and the differences between mainstream and complementary medicine in approach to these
- the history and basic principles of Homeopathy including how remedies are made and how they work.
- the therapeutic uses of homeopathic remedies, nutritional support, flower essences and herbs to treat common complaints.
- how to interpret reactions to remedies, and when to seek professional help
By the end of The Foundation Level you will have a good understanding of the principles of health and healing, and how working with these principles, will help enhance your own and your family’s wellbeing and long term health.
- Online / Distance Learning (Flexible study covering 10 modules).
- Fees: £2000 if paid in full or £2400 if paid in instalments.
“I gained so much practical experience, witnessed a wide range of approaches and learned many tools to suit the differing cases I see in practice. All practical experience is underpinned by thorough lectures in all the elements of homeopathy and detailed lecture notes are provided, an incredibly valuable resource to have at my finger tips. It may be sentimental to say, but the course truly is a life changing experience.” ~ Christine Avery, London
Full details, including course structure etc.. are contained in our Free Admission pack.
To Apply for this Course - use the link below:
To Find out more about our other courses, & study options - use the links below:
• Foundation in Health & Homeopathy (2 Flexible Study Options)
• Licentiate Diploma in Homeopathy (Part-time)
• Licentiate Diploma in Homeopathy (Distance Learning)
• Post Graduate Licentiate Diploma in Homeopathy (Distance Learning)
Transferring from another Course? Please read the guide below: