If you are interested in achieving the following, then look no further:
– Looking after your own or your family’s health?
– Becoming a successful professional homeopath?
– Adding homeopathy to your current therapies or practices?
Courses to suit your needs:
• Students who are interested in health & healing can take our online Health Factor short course.
• Students who wish to undertake further study, can enrol on our Professional Training Course. This is three modular course leading to a Licentiate in Homeopathy, which is the standard qualification to practice in the UK. Graduates will receive their membership of a professional body and will be able to start their own practice.
• For qualified health practitioners, we offer a unique online learning Post-Graduate Licentiate Diploma course, for qualified medical personnel – Doctors, Nurses, pharmacists, vets and qualified CAM practitioners.
1) Cph offers Three Main Courses for students
a) The Health Factor (short course):
i) The Health Factor (Online Self-study Short Course – 3 modules)
b) Professional Training in Homeopathy:
i) The Professional Training in Homeopathy (Online Learning – 10 modules p/ level )
c) Post Graduate Licentiate Diploma in Homeopathy:
i) Post Graduate Licentiate Diploma In Homeopathy (Online Learning – 12 modules)
How To Apply for a Course – use the link below:
To Find out more about our other courses, & study options – use the links below:
2) Cph now offers The Connective Training by Invitation Only
a) The Connective Training for Practitioners (New Course):
i) The Connective Training (Specialist Training for Practitioners – 6 modules)