Homeopathy Courses, Flexible Study to suit your needs:
If you are interested in:
• Looking after your own or your family’s health?
• Becoming a successful professional homeopath?
• Adding homeopathy to your current therapies or practices?
Then you need look no further, all CPH graduates receive a Licentiate in Homeopathy, which is the standard qualification for practice in the UK and qualifies you for membership of a professional body and to start your own practice. This qualification can be obtained via a flexible program of study options to suit your needs and your circumstances. For health practitioners, we offer a unique Post-Graduate short program, for qualified medical personnel – Doctors, Nurses, pharmacists, vets and qualified CAM practitioners.
1) Cph offers Three Main Courses for students to undertake with flexible study options (see below).
a) Foundation in Homeopathy:
i) Foundation Certificate in Health & Homeopathy (2 Flexible Study Options)
b) Licentiate Diploma in Homeopathy:
i) Licentiate Diploma in Homeopathy (Part-time)
ii) Licentiate Diploma in Homeopathy (Distance/Online Learning)
b) Post Graduate in Homeopathy
i) Post Graduate Licentiate Diploma In Homeopathy (Distance/Online Learning only)
2) Cph offers the following Levels of Study, to enable students to complete the relevant modules for each course.
- The Foundation Level - (Modules 1-10)
- Intermediate Level 1 - (Modules 11-20)
- Intermediate Level 2 - (Modules 21-30)
- Practitioner Development - (Modules 31-40)
- Post Graduate Level - (Modules 1-12)
3) Cph also offers Two Flexible Study options 1,& 2, to help students complete each level of their chosen course, in a way that best suit their needs. Each option is covered in more depth on the individual course pages:
- a) Part-time study - Option 1, which consists of (10 weekends over 10 months covering 10 modules per level).
- b) A Distance/Online Learning study - Option 2, which consists of (Flexible study covering 10 modules per level).
“Before enrolling on the part time course I was concerned that my living in Spain would in some way hinder my progress. My main worry was that I would miss out on important aspects of the course by not being able to attend the lectures in person. Ellen put my mind at rest though and gave me the option to enroll as a distance learner and shadow the part timers. It’s proved to be the perfect option for me. I have all the benefits of studying from home with the support from the CPH team but also feel that I’m part of the group and am in regular contact with the other students on the course. I really feel as if I have the best of both worlds..” ~ Caroline Sinfield, Spain
Full details, including course structure etc.. are also contained in our Free Admission pack.
How To Apply for a Course - use the link below:
To Find out more about our other courses, & study options - use the links below:
• Foundation in Health & Homeopathy (2 Flexible Study Options)
• Licentiate Diploma in Homeopathy (Part-time)
• Licentiate Diploma in Homeopathy (Online Learning)
• Post Graduate Licentiate Diploma in Homeopathy (Online Learning)
Transferring from another Course? Please read the guide below: