How To Find Cph
Get Maps, Travel Directions To Find Cph:
Accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education. Validated as an assessment Centre by the Vocational Training Charitable Trust UKBA Tier 4 Sponsor
CPH is the only college in London to have its own premises for teaching, clinics, office and seminar facilities in the one building thus making it a genuine community of student homeopaths. This makes a huge difference to morale and enthusiasm with students and staff able to meet and communicate outside of the formal classroom situation. It also allows us to have a functional and available homeopathic library and resources centre with books, computerised repertories and a broadband internet connection for research, all available to students in one college campus location.
Location is an important concern, (albeit secondary to the quality of the course) when it comes to choosing a college to study at. Our premises in North Finchley, benefit from good ‘accessibility’ (buses, tube, north circular, M1, M25 and plenty of low cost parking close to the college which is outside of the congestion zone.
How to find the College:
• The College of Practical Homeopathy is located on the 2nd floor above the Santander (used to Abbey) Bank at 760 High Road, North Finchley, London N12 9QH.
• By Tube – The nearest tube station is Woodside Park (on the Northern Line). Upon leaving the station, walk straight up Woodside Park Road until you get to the High Road. Turn right (towards Tally Ho Corner) and go approximately 2 blocks – cross over the road at the pedestrian lights and continue walking down until you see a pub and Santander Bank on your left. (This is just before the road splits into the one way system). CPH ‘s entrance is besides the cash machine. Come straight up to the second floor.
• By bus – The following buses stop nearby: 82,125, 134, 221, 260 and 263. (Ask the driver to let you off at North Finchley Bus Garage at Tally Ho Corner)
• By car - From the south – From North Circular follow signs to Finchley – At Tally Ho Corner one way system keep straight on north for 200 yards (towards Whetstone) BUT take the small road on the 2nd left – Lodge Lane (look for Starbucks and a shop called Tiger on corner) – as you turn into that road a large car park is on left – (pay by the hour or £3.50 all day – you will need £1 coins and must leave ticket showing clearly!).
• From the North – from M1, M25, A1M follow signs to Whetstone, Finchley. Follow Finchley Road until you get close to Tally Ho corner where the road splits into a small one way system – there is a pub called ‘Tally Ho’ in middle of road - at the start of the one way system look for a Poundsaver shop on left corner - turn left into Stanhope Rd and take the SECOND car park on the right where you can park all day for £3.50 – you will need credit card and a mobile phone to pay (or use main car park in Lodge Lane as above).
Walk back up Stanhope Rd to main road – turn right and about 100 yards on right is our entrance next to Abbey). You can use the other car parks but maximum stay is four hours. Car Parking is FREE on Sundays and Bank Holidays and after 6.30pm.
Our telephone number is 0208 445 6123
• Contact Tessa via Email << click here >>